So yeah, after that colossal firing that happened in our company the week before, what I had feared has indeed happened. In other words, I'm back to looking for another job.
Before we get to that, I watched this show that I really liked, the Beauty and the Geek. It pairs one geek with one beauty and they try to win against other pairs. There have been two seasons of it so far and I've thoroughly enjoyed them. And I'm looking forward to the third.
Actually, I have another reason why I can't keep it out of my mind. There was one scene that I keep on remembering. When I saw it, it felt so... innocent. It was somewhat weird for me to feel for a scene, but that's how it felt.
The scene was in a contest where the beauties were asked to make a home made rocket. And one of the beauties (which I later found was Lauren Bergfeld), threw her materials in the air. I didn't know if she did it because she won the contest or from frustration, but there was something with how she did it...
It was so innocent... She looked like she was having fun... regardless of what was happening around her. It didn't seem she cared and that she was having fun in that moment. If someone would ask me what "living in the moment" looks like, that's definitely the picture I'll give. It was so innocent, unfortunately, it was also fleeting.
... Anyway, I think I'm gonna talk about my job search next time. I just wanted to get this out of my mind.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Follow Up... Kinda
Posted by
chris
at
2:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's too bad!
I will be waiting for that moment when you write about your new job. I know you can find another one. Ikaw Pa! ^^
Good luck!
Oh hey, thanks for the kind words! My situation is rough situation at the moment. Thankfully the job market right now is not bad. So I should be able to get one soon enough.
I'll keep you posted!
Post a Comment