Friday, June 17, 2005

Recap

It's been almost a month since I last posted. A lot of things happened during that time. I wish I could write more often, but sometimes, time just seem to disappear and I find myself going on doing another activity.

I quit WoW finally. It's been more than 3 weeks now. I don't plan on coming back. It was a great journey, and I'd like to keep it at that.

I also went to Chicago during Memorial day. I have some pics. It was a blast, and everyone had a lot of fun. It was pretty tiring, but it was worth it. We went to museums, theme parks, boat rides. Chicago is a very vibrant city. You can feel the aliveness of that city and it's people. You can feel it's energy.

Here are some pictures from that vacation:




Here's one of our first pics. I thought naka-isa na ako e. Turns out the jokes on me :P




This one's a nice fountain. At this point (we just got here in Chicago), I was already amazed at how beautiful the city is. To my surprise, I was still to see the best.




Chicago is known for it's modern art. The structure at our top and back are prime examples of it.




This is us hanging out at the lobby of our hotel the next day.




Chicago's city sky line viewed from the famous Navy Pier.




Stolen shot. I wonder what I was thinking lol.




Falling in line at the science museum. We went to this "Body Worlds" exhibit, where dead people's body parts were preserve and on display. Too bad cameras weren't allowed. Here's the link if you're interested: http://www.msichicago.org/bodyworlds/gallery.html




After an exhausting day, a little fun during dinner. I like this pic, cause Ruby, the one at the right, still manages to maintain her pose despite hitting Francis with her glass. =P




Taking pictures at the top of the Sears Tower--the tallest building in America.

Oh well, that's was it. It was an exhausting 3 days of travel, adventure and discovery. We're planning on going to another place next time. Probably this time it will be Minneapolis, Minnesota. I'll post pictures when we do go. Ciao!

No comments: